Full Event Brief
Host + Speaker
Niklas Christides [UK/FI/SE/DE] (Leadership Coach + Speaker + Career Development Expert) > Go To LinkedIn
Tigran Unanjan [UK/SE] (International Speaker + Leadership Coach) > Go To LinkedIn
Lara Khalaf [UK] (International Speaker + Leadership Coach + Ethics and Diversity) > Go To LinkedIn
Taina Jara [AUS/FI] (Transformational and Awareness Coach + International Speaker) > Go To LinkedIn
The event has been created to address the subject of leadership and leading, as well as trying to understand what lies beneath the surface in terms of emerging trends and challenges in leadership. Can we learn things from the past and present moment, if yes how can we avoid making past mistakes to secure a world that is progressively moving towards a more efficient, united future. Future leaders are facing heavier pressures year on year, which is self-evident, and given this fact we should discuss more openly about leadership styles, awareness and the ability to adjust our thinking in line with a rapidly changing world.
Corporate- business- SME- and public sector leaders, middle- and project managers, project managers and lean specialists, consultants and coaching professionals.
Leadership is a soft skill that can be influenced and developed. This event is particularly focusing on the awareness and holistic aspect of leadership. To understand the bigger picture and finding ways of influencing our personal leadership development is what we aim to inspire and unlock.
Event Schedule + Flow
Event introduction and overview
Panel Discussion (90min)
• Leadership skill and quality, what works, what should be improved?
• How does organisational blueprint, design and structure aid leaders?
• How do we lead in different situations?
• Holistic vs tunnel vision, what is the difference?
• Is a really good leader more hero or villain?
• Questions from audience
Individual Speaker Sessions (4x30min)
• Tigran Unanjan [leadership quality is heavily associated with inner calm and composure]
• Linda Pallien [why is personal development so relevant and crucial for leaders]
• Taina Jara [holistic perspective and awareness, how can they benefit a leaders)
• Niklas Christides [exploring the top 5 skills list for future leaders]
Contact + Sales
Contact E-mail: email@example.com
Contact Phone: +358407263558
Go To Website: www.hiccs.fi
Terms and Conditions
The purchase and registration is binding and cannot be cancelled. However, each event will be recorded, and all ticket holders will be given access to the video recordings for 60 days after the event.
Any changes to the orders please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +358407263558