DVG | Privacy & GDPR
Operator: Dolce Vita Global Limited (09800746)
DVG Marketplace sells products to businesses and adult individuals across the EU.
Products, Pricing and Use
The features and prices of all e-commerce products and services are shown in the product cards for each product. We reserve the right to change pricing and shipping costs, for this reason we ask customers and clients to always double check the prices in the cart before accepting the order.
Product prices include VAT, which is displayed both in the shopping cart and order confirmation.
Some of our products are classified as health products and therefore we always ask the customer to follow the dosage on the package or contact us for more details. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded and if exceed the customer does so at own risk. When using health products, you should always be mindful of the state of your own health and body, if you are uncertain contact us or your doctor before use.
The shipping costs will either be charged as a standard amount or by item. Shipping charges are split into national and inside EU. The chosen delivery method will be automatically added to the total amount of the order. You can review the shipping charges before accepting and confirming your order. Services and store pick up are not subject to shipping costs, it is up to the customer to select the correct shipping options.
Order and Contract
Payment and Payment Methods
You can pay for your order using the online payment options available in the shopping cart.
Order and Payment Confirmation
After the order has been successfully placed and paid, you will be sent an automatic order confirmation to your e-mail, please make sure you provide the correct e-mail address when you place your order. The order confirmation also confirms the payment method used.
If for any reason we cannot confirm your order, we will notify you by email as soon as possible. You can also contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if the problems keeps re-occurring.
We will ship your order using a trusted provider based on your selected delivery method.
The most common delivery times for the EU area are 2-5 days depending on order and delivery method. Detailed delivery times have been outlined with each delivery options, however Dolce Vita Global cannot guarantee 3rd party delivery on timeliness on behalf of the external providers, and since we collaborate with small producers across Europe, there may be delays in deliveries from time to time.
Right of Withdrawal and Returns Policy
Consumers have the right under the Consumer Protection Act to cancel the order by notification within 14 days of receipt of the goods or final item.
The cancellation notice must be made clear by e-mail to email@example.com
The right of withdrawal applies only if the products subject to return are in their original packaging and condition, unused and packaged for re-transmission. If the returned product has been used contrary to the Duty of Care in line with the Buyer's Law. In such cases the provider has the right to charge the value reduction up to the full price including any return costs incurred through shipping or transport.
If the transaction has been cancelled, the goods must be returned without delay and no later than 14 days after the cancellation notice has been to the return address. If necessary, the returner must prove that the goods have been returned within the outlined period, for example through displaying copy of return receipt. The refunder must pay the costs of return. Any return costs paid by returner are not subject to refund to the returner.
When you return your order, include your name and contact information, as well as account number for the processing of the refund. Similarly, we will return the money you have paid for the order without delay in accordance with the Consumer Protection Act.
Sending Checks, Processing Errors and Conflict Situations
Please check the delivery condition immediately after receiving the item. If the product or item has been lost or damaged during transportation or otherwise does not correspond to your order or is an incorrect item that has not been agreed in writing, please let us know as soon as possible and within 14 days at the latest, so that we can agree on how we will correct the error. In consumer trade, we follow mandatory consumer protection law provisions for defects.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +358407263558
Limitation of Liability
Dolce Vita Global Limited shall not be held liable for any incidental or consequential damages, whether incidental or consequential or otherwise, arising in relation to the order, delivery of products or services, except when in conflict with the Consumer Protection Act or other mandatory law(s).
It is our aim to always make our outmost to agree any disagreements without need for added or legal escalation associated with the order, ordering process or agreement between the parties. Please contact our Customer Service to resolve and agree any conflict situations.
a dispute or conflict situation concerning the trade agreement cannot be
settled through negotiations between the parties, the consumer may refer the
matter to the Consumer Disputes Board. Before bringing the matter to the
Consumer Disputes Board, the consumer should be in contact with the Consumer
Data Protection Policy
Designed for DVG Marketplace online shop www.mydvg.eu
Dolce Vita Global Limited (09800746)
- Personal Data Controller complying with the GDPR Regulation is Niklas Christides at Kartanonvoudintie 6 E 20, 00410 Helsinki;
- The contact details of the controller are: email@example.com / +358407263558;
- Personal data is any and all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Source of Personal Information
- The Controller (Dolce Vita Global Limited) shall, with the consent of the Customer, process personal data, obtained as part of agreement, with a view to execute an electronic order (products and / or services) for an online store;
- The Controller (Dolce Vita Global Limited) shall only retain any customer personal details and contact details necessary to process and fulfil the purchase agreement;
- The Controller (Dolce Vita Global Limited) shall process personal data for transmission and accounting purposes, as well as for the transmission of the necessary information by the parties for as long as required by law. Personal data will not be disclosed or transferred to other countries.
Purpose of Data Processing
The controller processes the Customer's personal data for the following reasons and purposes:
- Registration of the homepage took place on 7 September 2018 in accordance with Section 4, Section 2 of the GDPR;
- Recording and processing of electronic orders created by the customer (name, address, email, telephone number);
- Complying with the laws and regulations arising from the contractual relationship between the Customer and Provider;
- Personal information is necessary to fulfil purchase agreements. The agreements cannot be made without personal information.
Personal Data Storage
- The controller shall store personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Provider and the Customer and for a period of up to three years after the termination of the contractual relationship;
- The controller shall delete and dispose of any and all personal data after the time required to store the personal data has run out.
Personal Recipients / Processors
Third parties processing personal data of the Customer are considered subcontractors of the Controller (HICCS OY). The services of these subcontractors are considered indispensable in order for an agreement and order to be placed, processed and electronically agreed and confirmed between the Controller and the Customer.
Crucial subcontractors include:
- Webnode AG (e-commerce system);
- HICCS OY (webside design and upkeep);
- Posti Shipping Company (transport);
- DPD International Shipping (transport);
- Google Analytics (home page analytics)
Customer Rights Overview
An identified or identifiable natural person has the:
- Right of access to personal data;
- Right to rectify personal data;
- Right to delete personal data;
- Right to oppose the processing of personal data;
- Right to Data Transfer;
- Right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right to complain to the Supervisory Authority if a breach of the Regulation is suspected.
- The controller shall undertake all the technical and organisational precautions necessary for optimising the protection of personal and sensitive data.
- The controller has made technical precautions to secure the storage of data, in particular by ensuring password access to the computer, the use of antivirus software and the regular maintenance of computers.
- By making an online order through www.mydvg.eu, the customer declares that he / she is fully aware of and fully accepts the terms and conditions of personal data protection;
- The customer accepts these rules by selecting the checkbox in the order form;
- The Controller (Dolce Vita Global Limited) may update these rules at any time. A new, updated version must be published on this website.
- These rules will apply from 7 September 2018.